In the world of social media, you become the face of the product. The things you write, the atmosphere you create, the cravabilty of the product that you produce, the interaction with others online and the list goes on and on. It all adds up to become one thing: your brand.
So, how do you get consumers to consume more of your product?
You can start by asking yourself these questions…
- How valuable is my content?
- Will people come back for this on a weekly or even a daily basis?
- How can I make my content easier to access?
- How can I make my content accessible to more readers?
- How can I adjust my schedule to make sure I am adding valuable content on a consistent basis?
There are definitely other questions that are more specific to what you may be doing online, but this is a great place to start. Adjust these to fit you.
These things can only make you better and they will keep you in tune to where you are at and where your digital footprint is headed. This is ever so important because I don’t see the importance of your digital presence tapering off any time soon. Start building value today.