If you think it depends on the fashion advisers and marketers, you are mistaken…
There is a way for you to be more productive with smart fabrics, and I am going to tell you what it is and why.
But first, let us discuss some signature brands.
How to Create a Uniform Style That Stands Out
Ever wonder why some of the most popular influencers seem to wear the same old thing everyday? These four influencers and many others have created a signature brand and an authentic look with their daily uniform.
- Steve Jobs and the black turtleneck
- Hillary Clinton and the classic pantsuits
- Mark Zuckerberg and the hooded sweater
- Barrack Obama bringing back the dark suit, white shirt and blue tie
They are more productive by eliminating the choices, indecision, anxiety and criticism. These influences have created an expectation by eliminating the distractions and instead place the focus on their actions. Eliminating the Paradox of Choice has its advantages by reducing trivial decisions, which brings on decisiveness, gaining time and saving money.
To find yourself, think for yourself. – Socrates
How to Use Smart Fabrics to be More Productive
Smart Fabrics have been around for a short time. Some of the more familiar are Kevlar, Polartec, Nomex and Neoprene to mention a few. The greater part of these products are directed towards athletes and first responders. However, smart fabrics are making their way into your daily lives. These products save lives, time, money and increase productivity.
- Reflective materials have been added to clothing for athletes and those in areas of danger, because of low lighting.
- Business travelers can now find wrinkle, water and stain resistant materials on most shelves that stretch and are breathable. The material allows you to travel without having to send your articles to a dry cleaner. By just using some steam, your business attire looks fresh, saving you time and money.
- Bonus Tip: Hang your wrinkle resistant materials in the bathroom while you shower. The steam will remove most small wrinkles.
- You can also wear smart fabrics that control body temperature, increasing performance as temperature and conditions change. As your activity increases, regardless of your profession, smart fabrics regulate moisture and absorb sweat.
2 Examples of Smart Fabrics That Will Inspire You on KickStarter
Wool and Prince is currently designing dresses and shirts that you can wear up to 100 times before you must take smart fabrics to the cleaners.
Apollo dress shirts keep you cool in the day and regulate temperature by 3 degrees. Now you can be comfortable in and out of the office, eliminating the concern about perspiration and those unsightly stains under the arms during the summer.
4 Steps to Make Certain Your Attire is Productive:
- Discard what you have not worn in six months and donate.
- Choose a specific style that works well for both the office and leisure, creating your authentic style.
- Choose what meets the halfway point and can be used to dress up and down.
- Start investing in smart fabrics that meet your needs, saving time and money.