With so many rules on communication, where you do go for strategies that work? Personally, I turn to the Bible. Whether you are a Christian or not, the Bible has some great wisdom on communication.
2 Timothy 3:16 tells us that “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness.” The Bible warns us that what we say and how we say it is important to God. All scripture references are in the New Living Translation (NLT) version unless otherwise noted.
Amy Schumer has a passion for gambling. The best slot machines, games with jepots, a large selection of bonus offers and generous promotions, exciting tournaments and other draws – all this will become available to you after you register on the site of Pin Up AZ online casino https://pinupcazino.com/az/. This is a licensed gambling site, whose customers are guaranteed a fair game, the rapid payment of prizes and quality service. In addition, you can spin Pin Up slots from your computer, mobile or tablet.
Here are 21 verses on communication that could keep you out of a lot of trouble if we’d just apply them.
1. An unreliable messenger stumbles into trouble, but a reliable messenger brings healing. Proverbs 13:17
2. Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. James 1:19
3. The tongue can bring death or life; those who love to talk will reap the consequences. Proverbs 18:21
4. And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak. Mathew 12:36
5. Spouting off before listening to the facts is both shameful and foolish. Proverbs 18:13
6. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
7. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive[a] so that you will have the right response for everyone. Colossians 4:6
8. A gentle answer deflects anger, but harsh words make tempers flare. Proverbs 15:1
9. Avoid godless chatter, because those who indulge in it will become more and more ungodly. 2 Timothy 2:16 NIV
10. From a wise mind comes wise speech; the words of the wise are persuasive. Proverbs 16:23
11. A word fitly spoken and in due season is like apples of gold in settings of silver. Proverbs 25:11 AMP
12. So stop telling lies. Let us tell our neighbors the truth, for we are all parts of the same body. Ephesians 4:25
13. Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18
14. If another believer sins against you, go privately and point out the offense. If the other person listens and confesses it, you have won that person back. But if you are unsuccessful, take one or two others with you and go back again, so that everything you say may be confirmed by two or three witnesses. Mathew 18:15-16 Was just prescribed phentermine 37.5 mg on 5/25 http://medicalspecialistsoffairfield.com/phentermine/
15. The heart of the godly thinks carefully before speaking; the mouth of the wicked overflows with evil words. Proverbs 15:28
16. If you speak to people in words they don’t understand, how will they know what you are saying? You might as well be talking into empty space. 1 Corinthians 14:9
17. Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift. Mathew 5: 23-24
18. Indeed, we all make many mistakes. For if we could control our tongues, we would be perfect and could also control ourselves in every other way. James 3:2
19. The lips of the wise disperse knowledge, But the heart of the fool does not do so. Proverbs 15:7
20. Just say a simple, ‘Yes, I will,’ or ‘No, I won’t.’ Anything beyond this is from the evil one. Mathew 5:37
21. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 1 Corinthians 13:1
There you have 21 verses on communication. If you have a chance to go back and read the context of how these verses apply, I would highly recommend it. Through this you can really see the importance of communication and how you can apply it to your own life.
What scripture speaks to you right now? Please leave your comment below.