George S. Patton was a senior officer of the United States Army, who commanded the U.S. Seventh Army during World War II, and led the U.S. Third Army following the Allied invasion of Normandy in June 1944. [Read more…] about Correct Action Always Wins
I strongly recommend that leaders study great books, especially books which have stood the test of time. One author you should read is Marcus Aurelius, the “philosopher king” Roman emperor.
Here are some quotes from his book of “Meditations”:
Here are 20 inspirational quotes to make your day better:
1. There is healing in forgiveness.
2. Hard work always pays off.
3. Let your words be full of life.
4. Choose joy today.
5. Are you living out the life you’ve always wanted to? If not, you can make a change right now.
6. Be an encourager.
7. Seasons come to an end. Things are about to change. Don’t give up.
8. Be faithful to the process. Persevere to see breakthrough.
9. It is never too late to begin.
10. Success can only come if you try. It isn’t happening because you aren’t showing up.
11. Make an impact in the lives of others, today.
12. Use disappointment as a stepping stone to the next thing, not as something that will stop you in your tracks.
13. Bravery isn’t the absence of fear. It’s stepping out in the midst of it.
14. Go and do something extraordinary.
15. See to it that those around you succeed.
16. Make today great. Love people. Bring peace. Speak from your heart.
17. If you wait for the perfect time to do something, you will never do it. It’s time to jump in.
18. See a need, fill a need.
19. Creativity + Risk = Huge Results
20. Life is about relationships. People need you, today.
I hope you enjoyed all of these. Use these inspirational quotes for your phone lock screen, repost them, and most importantly live them out.
All photos made with iPhone app WORDSWAG.