Here is the reason many of you are stuck. You contemplate and agonize, but your feelings of uncomfortableness have not yet caused you to take action. You live in a state of regret, constantly watching. You inwardly despise people when you see others that are doing what you are supposed to be doing. But actually, you’re hating on yourself.
You and your spouse are tired of your one more “brand new idea” for the 50th time this year. You are not the biggest loser, because you haven’t attempted anything. You are a fence hugger. That’s right. Someone that clings to shoulda, coulda, woulda!
- A fence hugger is obsessed with the paralysis of analysis.
- A fence hugger never tries anything, except sayings like “I’m gonna.”
- A fence hugger is too afraid to take step one.
- A fence hugger blames everyone else for their problems.
- A fence hugger is often consumed with anxiety about being stuck like chuck. 🙂 That’s not funny 🙁 It’s sad.
- A fence hugger is ________ (you fill in the blank).
- A fence hugger reads a post like this and doesn’t leave a comment.
Here is what you can do starting now.
- Improve your life
- Make the world a better place to live
- Put your business plan together
- Focus on what’s most important in life
- Keep moving forward
- Complete the task
- __________________ (you fill in the blank)
- Build your dreams
It takes determination when letting go of the obstacles that hold us back. Perseverance is a must when starting anything. As you pursue the path of becoming a person over profit, here are ten guiding principles that will help you in the discovery process:
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Acknowledge your weaknesses.
- Vision is priceless.
- Never use money (or the lack thereof) as an excuse NOT to do something.
- Have a plan, even if it is just one page. 🙂
- Be yourself.
- Go BIG.
- Never give up on your dreams.
- Use tools that help you stay agile.
- Prayer is a must.
What would you add? Leave a comment below.