Sometimes I write blogs to see your opinion on a matter. Sometimes I write a blog to let you know my opinion on something. Sometimes I just write to empty my mind.
The one thing that I sometimes forget about blogging is that it was partly invented to let other people know what is going on in life. So, here are my happenings and thoughts as of late:
- Haiti trip with SafeWorld has been moved to August 12-16. So excited about this!!!
- I have my book, “Perfect Church” 90% completed. I should have this finished within the next three months.
- Even though my twitter profile says I am located in Denver, CO I am actually located in Fort Collins, CO, which is an hour north of Denver. I list it like this for more exposure on twitter.
- There will be a new jackalopekid.com launching on July 19th. This is version 3.0 and it is by far the best yet. I can’t wait for you guys to see it.
- I am thinking of getting my first tattoo. I don’t know where I want to get it, but I know I want it to say “To the Summit” in Latin, which is “Ad Alta”.
- We are helping plant orchardchurch in Westminster, CO.
- I am at 20 highpoints overall and plan to climb five more by the end of 2010. This will get me to the halfway point.
- My thoughts right now are that I have a farmer’s tan and I need to do some laundry.
There are some other things I have up my sleeve, but I can’t tell all of my secrets here.
So tell me, What’s going on in your life?